You live and breathe the Columbus Blue Jackets
and are looking for the perfect way to broadcast that devotion. You'll be able to succeed by getting this Zach Werenski Columbus Blue Jackets
Home Premier Breakaway player jersey. This distinctive jersey has Columbus Blue Jackets
graphics all over it just like the one that Zach Werenski wears. The fabric technologies built into this jersey will ensure you stay comfortable no matter where you go.Zach Werenski Columbus Blue Jackets Fanatics Branded Home Premier Breakaway Player Jersey - Navy is a long-sleeved shirt with a distinctive NFL design and athletic fit. Made of 100% poly cotton, the Zach Werenski Columbus Blue Jackets Fanatics Branded Home Premier Breakaway Player Jersey - Navy is lightweight and can be easily worn on and off the field. The Zach Werenski Columbus Blue Jackets Fanatics Branded Home Premier Breakaway Player Jersey - Navy features a pre-shrunk design and is available in the most popular sizes, making it the perfect match for any player.
- Woven jock tag above left hem
- FanFit: A more tailored fit providing improved comfort around the torso and arms
- FanShield: Moisture management technology keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- Embroidered fabric applique
- FanFlex: Revolutionary trims that are foldable, lightweight and machine washable
- Tackle twill graphics
- FanTex: Performance midweight fabric that has the optimal drape and range of motion
- Tagless Collar
- Long sleeve
- Collar fabric insert with heat-sealed NHL Shield
- Material: 100% Polyester - Shell; 94% Polyester/6% Spandex – Neck
- Mesh fabric
- Sizing Tip: Product runs large. We recommend ordering one size smaller than you normally wear.
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Heat-sealed applique
As the ultimate Washington Capitals
fan, you deserve the same look that your favorite players sport out on the field. This Washington Capitals adidas Military Appreciation Team Authentic Practice Jersey - Camo
from the team's official design to your wardrobe for a consistently spirited look on game day.